Slings in Motion I is a practical course that will move you!
The 2 days revolve all around fascia, its properties, its role in movement and how to train fascia consciously with a diverse and body-minded strategy.
The 3 days are filled with a broad spectrum of diverse exercises and movement sequences. The focus is on 2 highly influential myofascial meridians of the Anatomy Trains body map, namely the :
– Supportive and persevering Superficial Back Line.
– Uplifting and protective Superficial Front Line.
The diverse repertoire comprises a contrasting blend of:
– Differentiated and integrated exercises in all body positions.
– Slow and deep, dynamic and rhythmic, stimulating and invigorating, as well as mellow and melting exercises and movement sequences.
– Exercise variations with and without props.
Each exercise is experienced and discussed in terms of:
– Movement execution.
– Myofascial anatomy.
– Myofascial training techniques.
– The use and benefits of props.
– Purposeful sequencing.
– Short-term and long-term exercise aims.
The repertoire is complemented and connected with SynerChi Flow, a seamlessly choreographed movement sequence that will be experienced in different ways throughout the course.
To deepen the embodiment of the exercises and for personal experience, deliberately themed Slings in Motion master classes are incorporated.
Concluding the course, you will have a deeper understanding of the Slings Myofascial Training concept as well as a broad spectrum of science-informed and experience-proven exercises for your personal practise, movement classes and to incorporate into bodywork sessions.
Slings in Motion I is the first of a series of 3 repertoire courses that lead to the Slings Myofascial Training diploma.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES AND GOALS
As a result of taking this course, you will:
1. Gain a deeper understanding and embodiment of the Superficial Back Line and the Superficial Front Line in motion.
2. Experience all of the primary Slings in Motion I exercises as well as exercise variations.
3. Understand the movement execution, applied myofascial training techniques, sensible use of props and the training aims for each of the primary exercises.
4. Experience and learn the seamlessly choreographed SynerChi Essential Flow and Dynamic Flow movement sequences.
5. Deepen the understanding and embodiment of the Slings Myofascial Training concept with daily Slings in Motion master classes.
6. Gain new somatic insights and a broader spectrum of movement skills.
7. Obtain a diverse spectrum of functional fascia-focussed exercises for personal practise and teaching.