” When we come to practice, we also learn to respect ourselves and others.”
FEW INSTRUCTION OF SHARING SPACE IN OUR COMMUNITY:
– after finish practicing, please clean, roll the and keep the mat at the provided corner
– return the used-towel to the counter on 2nd floor
– please avoid any perfume and strong smell deodorant. Cleanliness is the most friendly scent for your friends while they take a deep inhalation.
Respect your friends and the teacher by concentrate on your own practice and drsti.
– no friendly adjustment to your friend in order to avoid any accident or any injuries
– no photo/video allowed without shala permission
– no small talk as it will inturupt your own benefit of energy flowing
– turn off your mobile / mute / silent mode
Thank you for your kind cooperation while sharing shala with positive energy together. Namaste.